The role will be to further build the mode presence in the Capital and we are looking for candidates from Principal to Associate Director grade:
- Responsibility for delivery of projects and financial targets;
- Client facing (presenting and liaising with clients and key stakeholders);
- Act as Project Manager/Director (as relevant), including monitoring and developing financial performance;
- Prepare client briefs and fee proposals for submission, as well as contributing to major, companywide bids;
- Undertake briefing of team members and lead on analysing data, development of design drawings and report production;
- Ensure technical quality of all project work meets our internal quality management requirements (ISO 9001) as well as our clients’ expectations;
- Build relationships with clients and new contacts to generate new and repeat business for the company;
- Lead on business development and work winning;
- Achieve annual targets in accordance with our Goldman Sachs accredited business plan; and
- Mentoring and supporting the development of Project Managers.
- Formal education in either Transport Engineering, Geography or Transport Planning;
- Significant experience in the field of development focused transport planning;
- A member of professional membership, such as CIHT or ICE;
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of negotiation skills;
- Proven business development and work winning ability;
- Proficient use in industry standard software, Microsoft Office and AutoDesk products;
- Proven business leader and a recognised technical expert within the development transportation sector; and
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to work proactively and use initiative.
- Salary dependant upon grade and experience;
- Benefits package; and,
- Success Bonus.