Working to produce clear and accurate CAD drawings and graphical inputs to transport assessments; with some or all of the following experience:
- Production of detailed CAD drawings;
- Use of AutoTrack and BricsCAD;
- General knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges;
- General knowledge of Manual for Streets and Traffic Signs Manual;
- Ability to produce S278/S38 drawings ;
- Management of small projects; and
- Attending internal technical meetings with team.
Diligent individual with a proven track record in the production of highway focused AutoCAD drawings. with the following experience:
- 2-3 years experience in the field of traffic engineering & transport planning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient use some/or all: AutoCAD, GIS, AutoTrack & Adobe Creative Suit & Corel Draw.
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and able to work proactively and use initiative.
- Competitive salary (graded by experience)
- Benefits package; and
- Discretionary Bonus.