Working to produce transport assessments and associated analysis; with some or all of the following experience:
- Production of detailed transport assessments;
- Development of access strategies for all modes;
- General knowledge of the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges;
- The analysis of development effects on road and junction capacity;
- Preparation of concise, well-written reports;
- Management of small projects; and
- Attending technical meetings with clients, teams and public authorities.
Graduate with a relevant degree, ideally in either Transport Engineering or Transport Planning, with:
- Professional membership, such as IHT or ICE, would be desirable.
- At least 2-3 years experience in the field of traffic engineering & transport planning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient use some/or all: LINSIG, ARCADY, OSCADY, TRANSYT, PICADY, GIS, Autodesk & Microsoft Office
- Accuracy, attention to detail and able to work proactively and use initiative.